LWG Minutes 2020-01-23
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough, Cory Spitz, Ben Evans
SuperMicro: Abe Asraoui
TACC: Ari Martinez
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez, Andreas Dilger
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.14.0 Release Update
- We have changed builders for testing to use RHEL 8.1 instead of RHEL 8.0.
- We are close to being able to ldsikfs server support and also getting close to switching over to zfs 0.8.2.
- We have begun looking at test plans, hoping to attach draft plans to tickets by the next meeting for directory restripe and erasure coding.
- Cory any update on pool quotas?
- Cory: Serguei is making good progress and reviews seem to be active. He has a test plan and will be uploading to the ticket soon.
Upstream Lustre Client
- No update today as James is not present.
Ken (update via email)
- Everything is up to date with the upgrades
- We have also been seeing a lot of hacking attempts.
Next meeting will be on 2020-01-23 at 11:00am Pacific