LWG Minutes 2018-11-29
Cray: Ben Evans, Cory Spitz, Colin Faber, Vitaly Fertman
ORNL: Dustin Leverman, James Simmons
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough
IU: Ken Rawlings
Kmesh: Vinay Gaonkar
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.12.0 Release Update
- We are converging towards code freeze. There are a few things in a small batch of landings coming soon and there are also two remaining blockers: LU-11663 and LU-11697. We have candidate fixes that we are working through testing for those.
- James: Have been testing on arm, power8. X86 and power8 servers. Also have been testing GSS stuff. Nothing significant to report at this point.
- Cory: Doing some vm testing, will look at getting Oleg’s latest landings on hardware in the next week.
Upstream Lustre Client
- A bunch of things have landed, which is the majority of the missing 2.10 stuff. James has a full PFL port and is testing locally. Once we have PFL landed, we will turn on full testing.
- We are getting things up to date post-sc.
- The next priorities are to return to the subdomain cleanup and mail archive work.
- Vitaly joined to discuss LU-11520. Peter suggests we table that discussion until the next meeting when Andreas is present.
Next meeting will be on 2018-12-13 at 11:00am Pacific