LWG Minutes 2018-10-18
Cray: Cory Spitz
ORNL: Dustin Leverman
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz
IU: Ken Rawlings
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
BP: Shawn Hall
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez, Andreas Dilger, Amir Shehata
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.12.0 Release Update
- We are still continuing with executing test plans for the release. LNet health has seen some fix activity due to testing. We have also found a few things with LSOM, with fixes queued up.
- We have also seen an issue with DNE migration running into a DoM issue, where a fixed has also been pushed.
- We could potentially see a code freeze coming in the next week.
- Cory: There are a few bugs on my list:
- LU-11446: Cory will try to validate that it still exists on 2.12 and will make a blocker if that is the case.
- LU-11143: On Cray's radar as an important issue
- Olaf: We will be filing an issue that we are seeing with changelogs.
Upstream Lustre Client
Andreas (Jams not present)
- James and Neil have been working on merging up to 2.10 into their tree.
- It also appears that some work is being done with Multi-Rail and Dynamic Discovery.
- The link review has been completed. We are currently doing DB dumps to make sure nothing was missed.
- We are also doing a site review ahead of SC.
- Peter: We will discuss the next LTS release on the next call ahead of SC.
Next meeting will be on 2018-11-01 at 11:00am Pacific