LWG Minutes 2017-08-10
Cray: Ben Evans
SuperMicro: Abe Asraoui
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Stephen Champion
Intel: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.10.1 Release Update
- The gating factor at the moment is getting the ZFS 0.7.1 release through regression testing. At the moment, it appears that we have one last sanity quota failure to work through. Our routine testing will then be switched over to the new ZFS version.
- The ZFS issue is also blocking the RHEL 7.4 landing.
- We are confident that we will have the release out by end of month and we are hoping to shave some time off of that target.
2.11.0 Release Update
- We have had a first tagged build and are in the process of doing further stress testing on it.
- No large features have landed yet.
- Anything else on 2.11 to report out on?
- No comments.
Upstream Lustre Client
- James was not present today and nobody on the call was aware of any current issues or news.
- Peter read a report from Ken, who was not present on the call.
- We are about half way through latest round of security updates with the servers and Ken expects this to be finished before the next call.
- Also, Ken is hoping to have an internals discussion next call.
Next meeting will be on 2017-08-24 at 11:00am Pacific