LWG Minutes 2020-02-20
ORNL: James Simmons, Dustin Leverman
HPE: Jeff Garlough, Cory Spitz
SuperMicro: Abe Asraoui
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez, Andreas Dilger, Nathaniel Clark
New Actions Captured:
- Peter to capture a list of patches that are subject to feature freeze.
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.14.0 Release Update
- RHEL 8.1 server support landed and now building.
- Testing will be phased in shortly.
- Cory: Project quotas work is progressing well.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Things are looking pretty good, squashed lots of bugs. Next week plan to send next batch.
- Cory: Neil originally thought a push would happen around first quarter. Any update on that?
- James: The last barrier is IPv6 support. The maintainers want this first.
- Cory: what does that do to the plan?
- James: it delays it several months
No update this week as Ken is not present.
Next meeting will be on 2020-05-03 at 11:00am Pacific