LWG Minutes 2017-01-26
Cray: Ben Evans, Justin Miller
ORNL: Dustin Leverman, James Simmons
ANL: Gordon McPheeters
Intel: Joe Gmitter
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
- Peter added the Tracepoint feature to the 2.10 list on the wiki page.
2.10 Release Update
- Testing and reviews have been going fairly well on our side.
- There is a test issue we are seeing in the past few days with conf-sanity test_32c failures. We are working to identify the problem patch in the most recent round of landings from earlier this week.
- Has anyone else been testing 2.10?
- James: I have been testing it and have not see the conf-sanity issue noted here. Testing has been pretty good and no issues have been found.
- Dustin: To follow up on the discussion last meeting, we are working on formalizing our plans to test 2.10 at scale with PFL on Titan.
- James: Is there anyone available to do reviews on the tracepoint feature?
- Joe: Yes, we have both Jinshan and Dmitry planning to review the feature. They should have review feedback posted to the patch soon.
Upstream Lustre Client
- There has not been too much going on over the last two weeks.
- James has gone through all patches up to latest master and is planning to push to Greg this weekend.
- The online group-editable version of the Lustre Internals document is now at a point where we're ready to start working with those with internals knowledge to incrementally update it. It is available on Google Docs at the following link:
- On the Lustre wiki front, we are in the process of expanding the current FAQ section and evaluating/modifying older material for inclusion.
- We are also working on improving the usability of the lustre.org site, currently focusing on evaluating mobile access from a variety of environments and performing updates based on what we're learning.
Next meeting will be on 2017-02-09 at 11:00am Pacific