LWG Minutes 2016-05-18
Cray: Cory Spitz, Justin Miller, Ben Evans
ORNL: Sarp Oral, James Simmons
Indiana: Ken Rawlings
Intel: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, Paul Sathis, Andreas Dilger
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
- Peter to send out direct chaser to individuals that presented at Developer Day to get a copy of the presentation to post on the wiki.
2.9 Release Status/Update
- 2.9 landings continue.
- Feature freeze coming up at the end of the month (2016-05-31)
- IU development
- shared key: Intel security has reviewed the design. The review process took longer than expected as the design doc originally sent was old and out of date. The response from Intel, which does point out some things, will need Jeremy to review.
- Nodemap is fairly close to completion.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Recent activity: updated ;MMLX, o2iblnd driver has gone in and is up to date.
- The upstream work received mention on LSN for the 4.6 release (http://lwn.net/Articles/686393/)
- Focusing on tool categories on front page, with additional focus on streamlining access.
- We are accelerating the migration from the old wiki. All articles have been categorized and have been moved.
- Articles needing update and review are being moved over with headers indicating that they are in process of being updated.
- There are approximately 20 architecture documents that will be condensed into a single page before moving.
Next meeting will be on 2016-06-01