LWG Minutes 2020-01-09
ORNL: James Simmons, Dustin Leverman
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz
SuperMicro: Abe Asraoui
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez, Andreas Dilger, Nathaniel Clark
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.14.0 Release Update
- There has been a lot of review activity on pool quotas.
- A backlog of patches has built up while on code freeze for 2.13 and Oleg is working through that.
- James: Neil is looking at adding LNet IPv6 support, will discuss with Amir.
- James starting to look at hand testing with ARM & Power 8 (little endian) with master.
Upstream Lustre Client
- James is running full regression testing on what they have so far (2.12 LTS release).
- The testing is looking pretty good so far. Only failures he saw multiple of were sanityn and is looking into why.
Ken (update via email)
- Everything is up to date
- Doing a wiki.lustre.org upgrade, but stuck on some issues with extensions.
Next meeting will be on 2020-01-23 at 11:00am Pacific