LWG Minutes 2019-11-14
Cray: Cory Spitz
ORNL: Dustin Leverman, James Simmons
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough
IU: Ken Rawlings
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
TACC: Ari Martinez
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez, Nathaniel Clark
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.13.0 Release Update
- We have RC1 tagged and it is running through testing. Is there anything to report out on or concerns for 2.13?
- Nothing to report.
2.14.0 Release Update
- We have created an initial page for 2.14: http://wiki.lustre.org/Release_2.14.0
- We laid out the initial milestones and took a rough stab at linux distros.
- Any thoughts on RHEL 7 vs RHEL 8? Is it too soon for RHEL 8?
Upstream Lustre Client
- Working through the 2.12 patches with Neil and sorting it out. We are about two-thirds of the way done.
- We hope to have it ready by thanksgiving up to 2.12.
Ken (update via email)
- We are making sure we are in good shape content wise leading up to SC.
- Also, we are doing some security updates in the next day.
- Has anyone looked at minor tweaks to the roadmap? We moved 2.14 to be more likely where it will land and showed 2.12.3 as GA.
Next meeting will be on 2019-12-12 at 11:00am Pacific