LWG Minutes 2016-06-01
Cray: Cory Spitz, Justin Miller, Chris Horn
ORNL: James Simmons
Indiana: Ken Rawlings
Intel: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, Andreas Dilger
New Actions Captured:
- Cory to ask Ben to upload developer day slides
- James to upload slides developer day slides
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
- Peter to send out direct chaser to individuals that presented at Developer Day to get a copy of the presentation to post on the wiki.
2.9 Release Status/Update
- Feature freeze target was yesterday, 5/31. Oleg will be doing another round of landings that have been queued up from yesterday. We should see these last bunch of things landing occurring shortly.
- For communication and clarity, it should be noted that, as of today, there is no longer an OpenSFS tree contract in place with Intel. Intel will continue participating in the community releases and putting them out, however it is purely a community collaboration effort now that the tree contract has expired.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Nothing is currently landing, as we are in a quiet period waiting for RC1 for 4.7 to proceed and open back up for landings.
- Investigating where to host BugZilla while the old VM continues to run in the meantime
- The main focus of the group is the accelerated migration discussed last meeting.
Next meeting will be on 2016-06-15