LWG Minutes 2019-12-12
Cray: Cory Spitz
ORNL: James Simmons
HPE: Olaf Weber
CEA: Jacques-Charles Lafoucriere
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez, Andreas Dilger, Nathaniel Clark
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.13.0 Release Update
- GA has occurred - release is closed out.
2.14.0 Release Update
- Landings have started for 2.14.0. A very large batch is in master-next as there was a pile of things waiting.
- Andreas: There are patches that are ready to be inspected, such as pool quotas and auto directory balancing.
Upstream Lustre Client
- We are up to 2.12 and have been testing.
- We have seen 3 regressions and we working on those. Seeing a lot of failures with file migrations.
Ken (update via email)
- Going to be focused on catching up on server upgrades over the next few weeks.
- The next meeting will be cancelled due to the holidays.
- There was an announcement that seagate handed over the trademark to OpenSFS, just in case anyone missed that.
Next meeting will be on 2020-01-09 at 11:00am Pacific