Difference between revisions of "LWG Minutes 2019-05-02"
(Created page with "== Attendance == Cray: Cory Spitz <br /> ORNL: James Simmons, <br /> HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough <br /> SuperMicro: Abe Asraoui <br /> IU: Ken Rawlin...")
Revision as of 22:26, 15 May 2019
Cray: Cory Spitz
ORNL: James Simmons,
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough
SuperMicro: Abe Asraoui
IU: Ken Rawlings
Kmesh: Michael Nishimoto
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez, Patrick Farrell
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.13.0 Release Update
- We have reached original targeted feature freeze, but we are not quite there on all features.
- Peter proposed that we reset the feature freeze to the end of may as an extension only for features already in flight.
- No objections.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Trying to get whamcloud clone of Neil’s branch working, but having some trouble. James is looking to test his patches on the whamcloud infrastructure.
- James has been fixing some of the patches for checkpatch issues and working on the DoM patches.
- Support Matrix - do we have anything outstanding left on that?
- Yes, we need to get the link to it on the main page. Ken will do this ahead of the next call.
- The Wordpress upgrade has been completed.
- James will go over dev changes due to upstream work at LUG developer day.
- The next regularly schedule meeting conflicts with LUG, therefore, the call will be cancelled.
Next meeting will be on 2019-05-30 at 11:00am Pacific