Difference between revisions of "LWG Minutes 2019-04-18"
(Created page with "== Attendance == Cray: Cory Spitz <br /> HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough <br /> SuperMicro: Abe Asraoui <br /> IU: Ken Rawlings <br /> Kmesh: Michael Nis...")
Revision as of 06:15, 24 April 2019
Cray: Cory Spitz
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough
SuperMicro: Abe Asraoui
IU: Ken Rawlings
Kmesh: Michael Nishimoto
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, Andreas Dilger, James Nunez, Patrick Farrell
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.13.0 Release Update
- We are quickly coming up on the feature freeze.
- There has been a bit of a disruption this week. There has been a variety of tests failing at a more than usual rate. We have narrowed it down, but not quite at a solution yet. Patch 34699 from LU-11636 is the suspect. We are trying not to throw out everything from that change, so we need to work out the piece of that patch that is causing these failures.
- Any other feature updates?
- Cory: Things are looking pretty good for the self extending lay work. Vitaly has talked with Patrick in the last few days about it.
- Patrick: Vitaly just wants to fix a few bugs and not looking to do any major changes. Code change wise Vitaly isn’t planning too much, the concern is more with testing and the review side of the code base.
Upstream Lustre Client
Next meeting will be on 2019-05-02 at 11:00am Pacific