Difference between revisions of "LWG Minutes 2019-02-07"
(Created page with "== Attendance == Cray: Ben Evans, Cory Spitz <br /> ORNL: James Simmons <br /> HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough <br /> IU: Ken Rawlings <br /> SuperMicro:...")
Latest revision as of 09:39, 19 February 2019
Cray: Ben Evans, Cory Spitz
ORNL: James Simmons
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough
IU: Ken Rawlings
SuperMicro: Abe Asraoui
BP: Shawn Hall
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, Andreas Dilger, James Nunez
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.13.0 Release Update
- Oleg did a tag over the last weekend and we are going through testing.
- James: Is it ok to ask people to review certain patches at this stage?
- Peter: Always ok to ask for reviews, whether or not they do depends on their own priorities.
- Cory: How are we doing with the maintainers list? We need to be sure we are getting people added there if possible.
- Peter: Will Self-Extending Layouts still be something in the 2.13 timeframe?
- Cory: We think we have the design under control, but working out some implementation patches.
Upstream Lustre Client
- We are working on getting up to a 2.12 client baseline.
- We feel we are at a pretty good spot for Neil to approach the maintainers to see next steps.
- Continuing the testing for the PHP EOL - ongoing effort.
- Working on getting the SSL cert moved over.
- Peter: OpenSFS survey link was put in the agenda. Has anyone looked it over? Any feedback?
- Group discussion regarding the network question - Peter will send out a revision.
Next meeting will be on 2019-02-21 at 11:00am Pacific