LWG Minutes 2018-12-13
Cray: Ben Evans, Cory Spitz
ORNL: Dustin Leverman, James Simmons
HPE: Olaf Weber, Jeff Garlough
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
Kmesh: Vinay Gaonkar
LLNL: Olaf Faaland
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, Andreas Dilger, James Nunez
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.12.0 Release Update
- We are in the process of testing RC2. Functional review testing is complete and we are reviewing the results. Feature testing for LNet Health is complete and we are working through LSOM. We are also working on getting the soak framework setup for testing.
- So far one thing has come up is Stephan Thiel found an issue with migration in LU-11753. This would need to be fixed ahead of release, so there will be an RC3 with some limited retesting to validate that fix.
- Any community testing feedback?
- James: Found one issue that Amir fixed in LNet area, but was already included in RC2.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Going to push the PFL branch that he has so far.
- Asked Minh about getting testing set up for Neil’s branch
- Peter: Minh has been tied up with 2.12 testing, will get to it as soon as possible.
- Ken was not able to make the call today. He did drop a note to say that there was no progress since last call other than a few routine upgrades.
- LU-11520: Currently assigned to Vitaly, is that accurate?
- Cory: The plan is for Elaina to push the patches for an early 2.13 landing, it can be reassigned to her.
Next meeting will be on 2019-01-10 at 11:00am Pacific