LWG Minutes 2018-08-09
Cray: Ben Evans, Cory Spitz
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz
IU: Ken Rawlings
LLNL: Olaf Faaland
ORNL: James Simmons
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
Whamcloud: Amir Shehata, Peter Jones, Andreas Dilger, James Nunez
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.12.0 Release Update
- Looking on track to merge next week. Will be off by default and so will not impact users unless consciously choosing to use the feature.
- Olaf is working with Amir on inspection of the patches. Chris Horn of Cray is interested in looking at these patches too.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Halfway through the 2.10 cycle. Sysfs patches could be ready by next week. Neil has an interesting prototype to replace watchdog timer.
- Discussion about the benefits of introducing an ARM builder into the CI system. Olaf F will see if LLNL could help here.
- Mediawiki upgrade to latest version imminent
- All of the LUG videos have now been posted to the OpenSFS YouTube channel.
- Next up is to complete the deprecation of old wiki
Next meeting will be on 2018-08-23 at 11:00am Pacific