Difference between revisions of "LWG Minutes 2016-06-15"
(Created page with "== Attendance == Cray: Cory Spitz, Justin Miller, Chris Horn, Ben Evans <br /> ORNL: James Simmons, Sarp Oral <br /> Indiana: Ken Rawlings <br /> Intel: Paul Sathis, Peter...")
Revision as of 10:49, 15 June 2016
Cray: Cory Spitz, Justin Miller, Chris Horn, Ben Evans
ORNL: James Simmons, Sarp Oral
Indiana: Ken Rawlings
Intel: Paul Sathis, Peter Jones, Andreas Dilger
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
New Actions Captured:
- Peter will update roadmap to reflect 2.9 feature freeze impact
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
- James and Ben uploaded their developer day slides
2.9 Release Status/Update
- Feature freeze for 2.9 in effect and a stub for 2.10 development has been created. Lock ahead will be bumped to 2.10 but we will land the pre-requisite work from LU-7225 to simplify future compatability
Upstream Lustre Client
- Got rid of lloop device, fixing bugs relating to ACL handling. Unclear when it is ok to push features upstream.
- Focusing on deprecating old lustre.org vm. Would like to have a wiki page about ladvise.
Next meeting will be on 2016-06-29