SFS-DEV-004 Minutes 2014-12-12

From OpenSFS
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting 50

Attendees

  • Chris
  • James
  • Doug
  • John
  • Richard

Actions

  • 45.0 ACTION: RH to resolve scope of LU-4198. *ONGOING*
  • 45.1 ACTION: RH to review whats happening with LDLM_GID_ANY on 10858. *CLOSED*

ACTION: RH to request move of LDLM_GID_ANY from lustre_idl.h to lustre_dlm.h

  • 45.2 ACTION: RH Explain the patches in human readable form on the wiki page. *CLOSED*

ACTION: RH to provide background to each patch collection.

  • 45.3 ACTION: RH Jira tickets should be enhanced with more content. *ONGOING*
  • 45.4 ACTION: RH to include a forecast for how much work in total there is expected on a ticket. *CLOSED*

ACTION: RH to review presentation of wiki page

ACTION: RH to ensure task descriptions up-to-date.

ACTION: RH to track regressions introduced by this work.

ACTION: RH to rename project deliverable as per change request.

Agenda

  • feedback on status reports.
  • project risks.
  • next meeting: 9th January 2015.
  • other business.

ACTION: RH clio.txt needs to be updated.


Action Summary

45.0 ACTION: RH to resolve scope of LU-4198.

45.3 ACTION: RH Jira tickets should be enhanced with more content.

50.0 ACTION: RH to request move of LDLM_GID_ANY from lustre_idl.h to lustre_dlm.h

50.1 ACTION: RH to provide background to each patch collection.

50.2 ACTION: RH to review presentation of wiki page

50.3 ACTION: RH to ensure task descriptions up-to-date.

50.4 ACTION: RH to track regressions introduced by this work.

50.5 ACTION: RH to rename project deliverable as per change request.