LWG Minutes 2020-03-19
ORNL: James Simmons, Dustin Leverman
HPE: Christopher Voltz, Jeff Garlough, Cory Spitz
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez, Andreas Dilger, Nathaniel Clark
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.14.0 Release Update
- The erasure coding patches have been pushed to a topic branch in a private area unintentionally. The next batch of patches will be pushed to the existing FLR topic branch for public visibility.
- Cory: Sergey is rebasing to fix some issues with pool quotas patches. He has opened a few tickets on other issues found. Also, he has created a project page on openSFS wiki. He plans to continue with test/fix activity and should be prepared to upload all final patches soon.
- James: We are still trying to collect data on DNE2 scaling, but are having issues with the test system locally.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Nothing new since last call. I have been trying to bring it up on a power 8 node and also I have been trying to sort through the time changes that prevent from us from moving to a newer kernel.
- Andreas: How many patches are there to get master client in sync with out of tree client?
- James: We are pretty close. There are a few things that still need to be handled.
- No update as Ken is not present
Next meeting will be on 2020-04-02 at 11:00am Pacific