LWG Minutes 2019-10-03
Cray: Cory Spitz, Ben Evans
ORNL: James Simmons
HPE: Olaf Weber, Jeff Garlough
IU: Ken Rawlings
TACC: Ari Martinez
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, James Nunez, Andreas Dilger
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.13.0 Release Update
- Things are going well. We are down to 12 tickets in scope with about half having fixes in the current master-next batch. Everything else left has a patch in flight or looks like a case can be made for descoping.
- We are on the cusp of being able to declare code freeze. Any objections to limiting the remaining scope to those fixes in flight and declaring code freeze?
- Cory: Regarding LU-12786, is there any update there?
- Peter: This seems to have gone away in Ihara's testing. He is looking back to see what is going on, but not seeing it on the latest master. We are trying to get a better answer before descoping.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Testing with the sync up to 2.11 is complete.
- Working with Neil to synchronize patches for 2.12 to get a snapshot ready.
- Following up from email related issues. If anyone has had issues with lustre wiki or mailing list please let Ken know.
- Will be turning back to developer on-boarding topic from previous call.
Next meeting will be on 2019-10-17 at 11:00am Pacific