LWG Minutes 2018-09-06
Cray: Cory Spitz
Fermilab: Alex Kulyavstev
IU: Ken Rawlings
ORNL: Dustin Leverman, James Simmons
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.12.0 Release Update
- Have been testing and trying to fix some LNET config bugs.
- James is working on getting 2.12.0 working on the ARM servers.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Have been working on testing the upstream client and have some patches.
- Neil has been working on multi-rail and should be pushing this out soon.
- By the end of the 4.19 release cycle, 2.10.x should be in the kernel.
- Focused on security updates (specifically for Wordpress).
- Lustre monitoring mail list would allow us to archive the monitoring specific threads outside of Lustre discuss. There should be enough volume with all of the telegraf, graphana, and other monitoring topics. More to discuss next time.
- To discuss next time: Re-submitting patches even if there are failures
Next meeting will be on 2018-09-20 at 11:00am Pacific