LWG Minutes 2018-06-28
Cray: Cory Spitz, Ben Evans
Sandia: Ruth Klundt
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz
IU: Ken Rawlings
Aeon: Jeff Johnson
Whamcloud: Joe Gmitter, Peter Jones, Andreas Dilger, James Nunez
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
Development Infrastructure Update
- Jira and the wiki are up and running.
- The servers have been moved to their new physical home and are actively being set up.
- Jenkins should be online soon, targeting the next 24 hours.
2.12.0 Release Update
- Things are moving along and we seem to be remaining on course for items that we were tracking for 2.12. We are experiencing a disruption with testing of patches until the development infrastructure is back up and running again.
- Is there any other 2.12 stuff to report on elsewhere?
- No feedback.
Upstream Lustre Client
- Things continue moving at a good pace.
- Peter chatted with SuSE at ISC and they are confident that moving out of staging will speed up getting into the mainline kernel as we don’t need to explain each step. They feel optimistic about our chances of success.
- We now have the LAD 2017 page up with the past slides posted. We will continue looking to add more past presentations.
- We talked about having the patch status page on the wiki last meeting. We are looking into it and are having a few issues that need to be addressed.
- Peter: Any update on videos from LUG?
- Ken: Shawn Hall is looking into it, no update at the moment, but expecting one soon.
Next meeting will be on 2018-07-12 at 11:00am Pacific