LWG Minutes 2017-07-13
Cray: Ben Evans
ORNL: James Simmons, Dustin Leverman
IU: Ken Rawlings
HPE: Olaf Weber, Christopher Voltz, Eric Cain, Robert Clark
Intel: Peter Jones
New Actions Captured:
Existing Open Actions:
Actions Recently Closed:
2.10 Release Update
- RC3 testing close to completion. The build is holding up well in soak testing
- Anything else 2.10 related?
- James: Working well in testing so far
- HPE No issues spotted during testing
- Olaf: Concerned about LU-9765.
- Peter Routers were only added into soak a couple of weeks ago and this issue has only been seen once. It'snot clear whether it is a Lustre or OPA issue yet but liekly this issue is a pre-existing one. Investigations are continuing but we do not expect this to hold the 2.10.0 release.
2.11 Release Update
- Master landings should resume shortly
Upstream Lustre Client
- k2olnd seems broken based on recent patch submission
- Old lustre.org content will be removed soon
- Lustre internals docs being updated and put into a sharable doc for editing
- No comments.
Next meeting will be on 2017-07-27 at 11:00am Pacific