CDWG Minutes 2013-10-23

From OpenSFS
Jump to: navigation, search


Agenda

  • Review action items
  • Lustre 2.5.0 status update
  • Lustre 2.6.0 planning

Attendance

  • Chris Morrone (LLNL)
  • Peter Jones (Intel)
  • John Forgan (Xyratex)
  • Vitaly Fertman (Xyratex)
  • Cory Spitz (Cray)
  • James Simmons (ORNL)

Minutes

2.5.0

Need too coordinate press release.

Client interop discussion. Suggested to start using "interop" label on tickets.

Grid on wiki to display known tested client/server interoperability

Testing Discussion

Cray hoping to start testing 2.5 servers soon. needs to xyratex auto testing started, has xyratex patches landed on it, not vanilla ORNL - small testing done, but distracted by latest installation. large system testing request denied LLNL - no 2.5 testing

Action Items

  • Chris to engage marketing working group on 2.5.0 announcements
  • Organizations need to find manpower to apply to mixed-load testing framework
  • John - tell us if earlier testing framework investigation bore any fruit
  • For next meeting folks will label tickets with 2.6 candidate